Monday, March 2, 2009

What Do I do on the Web?

June:

I play games on the Web.

Send emails.

I do iTunes and music.

I make documents with MS Word.

Brooke:

Try to find new websites that my friends told me about.

Download music for my ipod.

I like to play Club Penguin.

I use Photobooth on the Mac.

Cristiano:

I use Garage Band.

I've posted videos on YouTube.

Go on Internet.

Try to find my brother's password.

Jonathan:

I watch YouTube.

I look for cheats for games.

I plan Pandemic 2.

I check my email and send email.

Owen:

I get Rickrolled.

I go on my email.

I use YouTube.

I play games on MiniClip.

1 comment:

  1. On the computer I like to do... play on addictinggames, maybe play garage band like Cristiano, try to look up movies when Igo to the movie theter,if I don't have a dictonary in use, use the internet dictonary and check out
    Wazeva2!

    ReplyDelete